The site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymised;
- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behaviour of users during browsing, as well as on interests and consumption patterns, also in order to provide personalised advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF CERTAIN SITE FUNCTIONS and, in particular, services provided by third parties may not be accessible and therefore not displayed:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- social buttons on social networks;
- Google maps.
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), which are used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify use of the site itself or to provide personalised advertising. This site has no control over cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected by said cookies. The information on the use of said cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages listed below.
Please note that, in general, the tracking of users does not involve their identification, unless the user is already registered for the service or is already logged in, in which case the user is deemed to have already expressed their consent directly to the third party when registering for the related service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Inc.
- Google Analytics: used to analyse site use by users, compile reports on site activity and user behaviour, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture regarding the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Data collected: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Data processing location: European Union, since the Anonymisation of the service is active.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users and is not crossed with other information relating to the same person. It is processed in aggregate and anonymised form (truncated to the last octet). Under a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing this data with data obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively opt-out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing a specific component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
- Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set upon accessing the page containing the embedded item, and when the video starts, and do not allow the identification of the User unless they are already logged into the Google profile.
The “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been activated for the videos on the site, which prevents YouTube from storing visitor information unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information linking site visits to the Google Account for users already logged in, preferences regarding the videos watched.
Data processing location: USA.
Social Network Plugins
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to facilitate sharing of content on your favourite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the plugin is loaded and that server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it to your social network account, especially if you’re connected at the time of the visit or if you’ve recently browsed one of the websites containing social plug-ins. If you do not want the social network to record the data relating to your visit to our website, you need to exit your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed on your browser.
Plug-ins with advanced user privacy protection functions are installed on this site, which do not send cookies or access cookies on the user’s browser when a page is opened, but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies, which you are kindly asked to refer to.
- Facebook (cookie information link)
- Twitter (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn (cookie information link)
- Google+ (cookie information link).
We process visitor/user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during its transmission, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using computer and/or electronic tools, organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes stated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, certain categories of persons involved in the organisation of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers or hosting providers) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales, market research or commercial communications;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- receive information on the logic, procedures and purposes related to processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the data controller in a form that is structured and readable by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device at a cost limited to that of providing any necessary support;
- the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Italian Data Protection Authority page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognised by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be submitted – via e-mail – to: email@example.com
In accordance with the laws in force, the Data Controller is La Fondazione 1563 of the Compagnia di San Paolo